Monday, June 6, 2011

Pehli Nazar Ko Salaam...(Mein Pyar Teri)


Thanks Acharyaji..it's 6.18 am in Malaysia...greetings...i really appreciate it..will read it on my bed...My resting abode is when i am Shava and is Holy...

I wish to migrate to Canada and continue my education in the US...the US is appealing to me because of Divine Beings such as you, Acharyaji...

Here in Malaysia...I always would cry because of the heavy and unbearable negativity this country has collected...it's like a pot full of negativity...it is ONLY by Her grace that I am surviving till now...I hope by praying to Her with Bhakti i would eventually go to the US or Canada or anywhere that is save. true that it is save if Maa is there for you but i wish to be also in action and not to trouble Her as She needs not only help me but others as well...I am not saying to Her let me go...but...i am saying..."Maa, with this i sacrifice my time and self without You so as You can help others..." the separation is painful but I am pretty and infinitely confident that Maa is waiting for me at US, Canada....India is my Final resting place. I also know that by reciting the Devi Mahatmyam...my wishes will come true...but that is NOT the reason why I am doing it...i do it as a mode of conversation to Our Dear Mother. Acharyaji...I have no idea why I am telling you all this...I feel that I can trust you as you are like my own Brother...or Father(not that you're old but...well...you seem to look like a Father) Anyways...please apologize my childishness and attachment to you...i may have troubled you...Maa forgive me too for doubting Her...I am but a human, full of Avidyas and Flaws.

Jai Maha Devi Mangla Kali...

Tesh Chopra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here...Akashic Records people will appreciate it...

Search The Universe of WWW Desuuuu!!!

The Seer...(as if)